- Graduate students
- Undergraduate research
- 2 Postdoc positions (KAIST center for neuroscience-inspired AI)
- 1 researcher position (KAIST center for neuroscience-inspired AI)
(See below for more details)
Graduate students in machine learning and/or computational neuroscience
Bio and Brain Engineering (BBE) : We are seeking qualified candidates who are interested in computational neuroscience and/or brain-inspired AI.
Brain and cognitive engineering program (BCE program): We do NOT accept students unless exceptionally qualified.
Undergraduate research opportunities
Individual study, graduate study, and internships are available. If interested, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) a brief statement about your research interest and
(2) a transcript.
*URP program : if you were successful in the individual study, you may apply for the URP.
*Research topics (examples)
- deep learning + meta BCI (on EEG data)
- multi-agent reinforcement learning (AI soccer simulation)
- model-based deep reinforcement learning simulation
- model-based fMRI analysis (GLM, MVPA, DCM)
- exploring neural space via fast matrix computation (CovGram)
- deep learning-based experimental design (Deep neural experimenter)
- large-scale computational modeling on behavior data
Postdoctoral positions (AI and/or computational neuroscience)
Two postdoctoral positions are immediately available in KAIST center for neuroscience-inspired AI, led by Sang Wan Lee, at KAIST (http://aibrain.kaist.ac.kr).
The position is initially appointed for one year, and may be extended for up to three years. We offer a competitive salary plus benefits. We also provide opportunities for working with our collaborators.
- PhD in cognitive neuroscience or computational neuroscience
- prior experience in (model-based) fMRI analysis is preferred.
- PhD in electrical engineering, computer science, or applied mathematics
- strong quantitative background with expertise in deep learning or reinforcement learning
The positions are open until filled. Interested please send a cover letter, a CV and a list of two references to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- BS or MS degree in CS, EE, and etc.
- Programming skill is preferred.
(병역특례에 관심 있으신 분은 지원시 알려주시기 바랍니다.)